Pioneer & Technology Leader
Falcon® Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning, on-line Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs), frequency converters and ac voltage regulators. Founded over 25 years ago, we introduced the first patented, high-frequency transformerless on-line UPS technology to the U.S. market. Since then, Falcon's power solutions have continually set technological benchmarks for quality, reliability and performance, with over 2 million units installed.
Critical Applications Protected Worldwide
Industry-leading customers such as Siemens, Alcoa, NASA, Raytheon, Xerox, L-3, Boeing and the U.S. Military rely on Falcon's power solutions. Users can easily integrate Falcon's products into their systems. Our design, manufacturing and technical expertise in field-proven, rugged industrial UPSs (-30°C to 65°C) allow us to solve power problems in some of the harshest environments on the planet.
From protecting vital 911 response systems and transportation equipment to powering critical military systems, Falcon Electric solves complex power requirements that most companies are unable to accommodate. We offer the unique service of providing customers with direct access to our engineers and technical support staff to discuss specific requirements.
- First patented high-frequency transformerless, on-line UPS technology to U.S. market
- UL, cUL and CE approved industrial UPS family: the SSG and SSG-RP Series
- First high capacity, DOT approved Lithium Poly battery system for rugged, military UPS
- Lightest, most compact 5kVA frequency converter, 400Hz to 60Hz
Awards & Accolades from Industry Experts
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2016 & 2015 Product of the Year Finalist Awards
- Plant Engineering 2015 Product of the Year Finalist Award
- EC&M Magazine 2013 Category Winner
- GCN Magazine Product of the Month: SSG-RP UPS
Our Mission: Solve Problems with Dedicated Engineering Support
Falcon Electric is dedicated to its corporate mission of being an engineering and solutions- oriented company that solves customers' power needs. To meet this goal, we provide the latest in technology, the highest engineering standards, strong technical support and complete customer satisfaction.