- True Double-Conversion On-line Sinewave Design
- UL 1778, UL 508, cUL listed & CE: -20°C to 55°C (SSG); -30°C to 65°C (SSG-RP)
- Precision Output Voltage Regulation
- High Temperature User-Replaceable, Hot-Swappable, Battery Pack
- Hours of Battery Backup
- UL, cUL Listed NEMA 3R and 4 Rated Enclosures (all sizes) with Cooling Fan
- Add PLCs, VFDs, and other Devices
- Dry Contact Relay Card Options
- Hardwire Input and Output
- Remote Emergency Power Off (Standard)
- RS-232C, USB & Optional SNMP/HTTP Agent
The Ready to Install NEMA 3R and 4 UPS Solution for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Simply hang, hardwire and it is ready to go. Falcon’s SSG and SSG-RP pre-configured NEMA 3R-rated UPS systems provide the ideal wide temperature range UPS solution for indoor and outdoor use. NEMA 4-rated enclosures are also offered. Both locking and non-locking enclosure systems are available. Simply specify at the time of order.
Harsh Temperature Range Protection -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
UL 1778, UL 508, cUL Listed and CE approved to operate from -20°C to 55°C (SSG) and -30°C to 65°C (SSG-RP), this harsh temperature, double conversion, on-line UPS family is unique in the industry. It has been specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature environments that would destroy other UPS products.
Designed for Long Service Life and High Reliability
Falcon has carefully selected a high-grade, powder coated NEMA 3R or 4 enclosure. We next integrated it with our wide temperature SSG UPS models to provide turnkey systems that operate reliably in harsh temperature environments. The battery modules packaged inside the system contain batteries that were specifically selected for their wide operational temperature range. The batteries are rated to provide a 10-year service life when installed in a 25ºC (77ºF) environment.
Optional Frequency Converter
The SSG is easily programmed for use as a 50Hz or 60Hz frequency converter, making it the ideal choice for worldwide power applications.