Major Oil Company Installs Falcon’s Outdoor and Industrial UPS
and Solves Drilling Operation Problems
A major oil company with many drilling sites in Texas installed Falcon Electric’s Outdoor UPS three years ago after experiencing UPS (and battery) failures from another manufacturer.
The Result: Reliable oil drilling operations at remote sites and enormous savings in time, money and productivity.
Previous Solution: A UPS rated at 0°C to 40°C
- Installed inside buildings with SCADA, PLCs, and RTUs that remotely monitor and control drilling.
- The UPS systems failed in the heat and dirty conditions, causing stopped production and many service hours to fix equipment.
Solution that Worked: Falcon’s Outdoor UPS
- Installed Outdoor UPS with SSG and SSG-RP industrial models from 1kVA to 6kVA. Rated at -20°C to 55°C and -30°C to 65°C.
- Mounted outside on buildings in NEMA 3R enclosures
- Equipped with extended battery banks for 30 minutes to many hours of runtime
- SNMP card communications
- Maintenance Bypass Switch to transfer to utility power if needed
- 4-year warranty on UPS and batteries
Results with Falcon Electric’s Solution:
- No UPS failures
- Major savings in service hours and money; higher productivity
To discuss an application and find the right UPS solution, contact our technical and sales support team at 800-842-6940, email us at email@example.com or fill out our Product/Application form at https://www.falconups.com/product-request.htm.
To learn more about Falcon’s industrial and outdoor UPS solutions click here: https://www.falconups.com/industrial_ups.htm