FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
- Falcon Electric, Inc.
- Ron Seredian, Vice President Marketing
Falcon Electric Introduces Next-Generation, Feature-Rich SC On-line UPS Family
Advanced DSP and SMD technologies, plus five-year hot-swap batteries, provide the highest level of power protection at an attractive price
IRWINDALE, Calif. – August 9, 2016 –Falcon Electric, Inc., a leader in on-line Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) and backup power for mission-critical applications, today announces its SC UPS family. The new 700VA to 3kVA rackmount SC provides comprehensive backup power protection for high-performance systems including IT and IIoT equipment, telecommunications, servers and industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
For consistent reliability, the SC UPS models raise the bar in preventing costly power failures by utilizing a true double-conversion, on-line topography. Unlike standby and line-interactive designs, the SC UPS acts as an electronic firewall between incoming “dirty” power sources and sensitive equipment – ensuring the highest level of uptime. The new SC UPS includes these advanced features:
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) Technology and Surface Mount Device (SMD) Technology – provide the highest level of internal UPS protection, control, performance and reliability, as well as the use of fewer components.
- Hot-swap batteries – year, long-life batteries reduce battery replacements and service costs. Optional external battery banks are available for minutes to hours of battery backup time.
- User-friendly LCD display – gives easy access to UPS status and more.
- Wide-range Input of voltages and frequencies – protects sensitive equipment against damaging transients.
- Innovative battery boost circuit – reduces components and increases efficiency.
- Programmable 50/60 Hz frequency converter – the SC UPS can be easily configured for use as a frequency converter for worldwide power applications.
- RS-232, USB & SNMP/HTTP Interface – supports remote management and secure monitoring over any Ethernet LAN, WAN or the Internet.
“We’re excited to introduce the next generation of on-line, double-conversion UPSs that surpass what has been traditionally available on the market,” said Michael D. Williams, product manager for Falcon Electric. “Our new compact SC rackmount UPS with advanced DSP technology and five-year rated batteries make it the perfect solution for demanding applications that require comprehensive power protection at an attractive price.”
The SC UPS also offers the flexibility of being used in a tower configuration by simply rotating the programmable LCD display. In addition, during a power disturbance, the output receptacles can be programmed to shed non-critical loads to reserve power for critical equipment.
Available now with a 2-year warranty, the new 700VA to 3kVA rackmount, on-line SC UPS family pricing starts at $890. For more information on Falcon’s new SC On-line UPS, contact Falcon at 800-842-6940 or email email@example.com.
About Falcon Electric
Headquartered in Irwindale, Calif., Falcon Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning power protection and conversion solutions. For over 25 years, Falcon has been dedicated to offering the latest in technology, superior engineering standards and unmatched technical support and customized solutions. Falcon manufactures on-line UPSs, including industrial and high-temperature UPSs, as well as other rugged power conversion solutions. These products are used in industrial automation and military/aerospace applications, as well as scientific labs, computer, telecommunications and other industries that demand the highest product reliability to meet their critical power needs. For more information about Falcon Electric and its innovative products, visit www.falconups.com