FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
- Falcon Electric, Inc.
- Ron Seredian, Vice President Marketing
Falcon Electric Wins Bronze in Oil & Gas Engineering’s 2018 Product of the Year Competition
Judges Recognize Advanced Features of Falcon’s SSG Industrial UPS with LiFePO4 Battery
IRWINDALE, Calif. – January 8, 2019 – Falcon Electric, Inc., a leader in industrial and military COTS UPS systems, is pleased to announce that its SSG Industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with long-life Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery won Bronze in Oil & Gas Engineering’s 2018 Product of the Year award competition. The publication’s annual Product of the Year awards recognize significant innovation and advancement in technologies and best practices.
Taking honors in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Process Control categories, Falcon’s wide-temperature 1.5 to 3kVA rackmount UPS models set a higher standard in quality and reliability not found in other power protection solutions.
Key Advantages: Lightweight and Long Battery Runtimes
The SSG UPS models with LiFePO4 battery are ideal for oil and gas applications that require a lightweight UPS with a long service life and battery runtimes.
The SSG with the LiFePO4 battery offers many advantages including:
- Very lightweight – each battery pack weighs 44% less than a lead-acid equivalent
- Long battery runtimes – typically 3 times longer than lead-acid batteries
- Long service life – more than 10 years; only 4 to 5 years for lead-acid batteries
- Wide-temperature range – tolerates wide temperatures from -20°C to 55°C
- Advanced safety – no thermal runaway issues that are inherent in Lithium-ion chemistry
- Lower lifetime costs – 75 percent less than lead-acid batteries
- Eco-friendly – Falcon’s LiFePO4 battery is safe for the environment. It has no caustic materials or dangerous odors.
Shipping now, the new models feature a two-year warranty and current SSG UPS customers can easily replace their lead-acid battery with the new LiFePO4 battery.
For more information on Falcon’s new SSG Industrial UPS family, contact Falcon at 800-842-6940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, visit Falcon on Twitter at @FalconUPS.
About Falcon Electric
Headquartered in Irwindale, Calif., Falcon Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning online UPSs, frequency converters and ac voltage regulators. Founded over 30 years ago, Falcon is a recognized authority in industrial, wide-temperature and military COTS UPS systems. Falcon is dedicated to offering the latest in technology, superior engineering standards and strong technical support to ensure complete customer satisfaction. For more information about Falcon Electric and its innovative products, visit www.FalconUPS.com.