FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
- Falcon Electric, Inc.
- Ron Seredian, Vice President Marketing
Falcon Announces SSG Industrial UPS Systems with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries offer longer service life, runtime and lighter weight
IRWINDALE, Calif. – November 8, 2017 – Falcon Electric, Inc. a leading manufacturer of online Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) and backup power for critical applications, today announces the addition of a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery option to its award-winning SSG Industrial UPS family.
Falcon’s SSG UPS with a hot-swap LiFePO4 battery represents a technology game-changer with many user benefits. The online rackmount UPS models (1.5 to 6kVA) provide a longer service life, longer backup times, lower weight and higher safety than UPSs with lead-acid batteries or other LiFePO4 batteries. In addition, the SSG UPS lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) by dramatically reducing costly battery replacements and downtime.
Key advantages include:
- Long service life – more than 10 years; only 4 to 5 years for lead-acid batteries
- Long battery runtimes – typically 3 times longer than lead-acid batteries
- Small footprint – One-third to two-thirds the weight compared to lead-acid batteries
- Wide-temperature range – Continuous operation from -20°C to 55°C with no performance degradation
- Advanced safety – no thermal runaway issues that are inherent in Lithium-ion chemistry
- Lower lifetime costs – 75 percent less than lead-acid batteries
About Falcon Electric
Headquartered in Irwindale, Calif., Falcon Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning online UPSs, frequency converters and ac voltage regulators. Founded 30 years ago, Falcon is a recognized authority in industrial, wide-temperature and military COTS UPS systems. Falcon is dedicated to offering the latest in technology, superior engineering standards and strong technical support to ensure complete customer satisfaction. For more information about Falcon Electric and its innovative products, visit www.FalconUPS.com.