Falcon Electric’s Extreme Temperature SSG-RP-1H Industrial UPS Wins
Control Engineering’s 2020 Engineers’ Choice Finalist Award
Falcon’s SSG Industrial UPS Protects Demanding Industrial Applications
IRWINDALE, Calif. – October 17, 2019 – Falcon Electric, Inc., a leader in industrial and military COTS UPS systems, announces that its SSG-RP-1H Industrial UPS won Finalist in Control Engineering’s 2020 Engineers’ Choice award competition within the Power Supply, UPS category.
The publication’s Engineers’ Choice Finalist Awards highlight the best new control, instrumentation, and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering’s discerning editorial staff. The competition moves to the next level with qualified subscribers selecting products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
Falcon’s new SSG-RP-1H is an extreme-temperature online industrial UPS with ruggedized features specifically designed for applications in harsh environments that are subjected to heat, dirt, dust, moisture, etc. The rackmount models (800VA to 2kVA) are tested and designed with robust components and materials. There are many important features of the SSG-RP-1H that impressed Control Engineering’s judges including:
- Extreme temperature range – UL recognized to operate reliably at -40°C to 70°C
- Standard environmental protection – Conformal coating of boards; powder-coated chassis; encapsulated fans
- Extreme-temperature batteries – Operational range of -40°C to 80°C
- Extended battery runtimes – Provides minutes to many hours of battery runtime
- Advanced communications – Remote UPS management; relay cards
- Ready-to-install outdoor enclosures – All sizes and mounting options available for applications in harsh environments
- Long-life, online UPS – Rugged, reliable industrial design with a long service life
The magazine’s subscribers can vote online for the winners at the Control Engineering website. Voting closes on December 20, 2019 and winners in each category will be notified on January 6, 2020.
About Falcon Electric
Headquartered in Irwindale, Calif., Falcon Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning online UPSs, frequency converters and ac voltage regulators. Founded over 30 years ago, Falcon is a recognized authority in industrial, wide-temperature and military COTS UPS systems. Falcon is dedicated to offering the latest in technology, superior engineering standards and technical support to ensure complete customer satisfaction. For more information about Falcon Electric and its innovative products, visit www.FalconUPS.com.
Falcon Electric, Inc.
Jennings & Associates