Falcon’s Extreme Temperature UPS Wins Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine’s
2020 Product of the Year Finalist Award
Ruggedly Built to Operate From -40°C to 70°C
IRWINDALE, Calif. – July 6, 2020 – Falcon Electric, Inc., a leader in industrial and military COTS UPS systems, announces that its SSG-RP-1H Industrial UPS has won Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE) Magazine’s 2020 Product of the Year Finalist award within the competitive Power Systems & Equipment category.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer’s Product of the Year (POY) program is the premier award for new products in the mechanical, fire/life safety, electrical, lighting, plumbing, and related nonresidential building systems market.
Falcon’s SSG-RP-1H is an extreme-temperature online UPS with ruggedized features precisely designed to protect systems in demanding environments that are exposed to heat, dirt, dust, moisture, etc. The rackmount models (800VA to 2kVA) operate reliably from -40°C to 70°C and include extreme-temperature batteries with extended battery runtimes for minutes to many hours.
Advantages of the SG-RP-H1 UPS models include:
- Extreme temperature range – UL recognized to operate reliably at -40°C to 70°C
- Standard environmental protection – Conformal coating of boards; powder-coated chassis; encapsulated fans
- Extreme-temperature batteries – Operational range of -40°C to 80°C
- Extended battery runtimes – Provides minutes to many hours of battery runtime
- Advanced communications – Remote UPS management; relay cards
- Ready-to-install outdoor enclosures – All sizes and mounting options available for applications in harsh environments
- Long-life, online UPS – Rugged, reliable industrial design with a long service life
CSE’s subscribers can vote online for the winners within the New Products for Engineers database (www.csemag.com/NPE).
For more information on Falcon’s SSG Industrial and Outdoor UPS family, contact Falcon at 800-842-6940 or email email@example.com. Also, visit Falcon on Twitter at @FalconUPS.
About Falcon Electric
Headquartered in Irwindale, Calif., Falcon Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning online UPSs, frequency converters and ac voltage regulators. Founded over 30 years ago, Falcon is a recognized authority in industrial, wide-temperature and military COTS UPS systems. Falcon is dedicated to offering the latest technology, engineering excellence and technical support to ensure complete customer satisfaction. For more information about Falcon Electric and its innovative products, visit www.FalconUPS.com.
Falcon Electric, Inc.
Jennings & Associates