Falcon’s SSG and SSG-RP pre-configured NEMA 3R-rated UPS systems provide the ideal solution for outdoor and indoor use. The UPS enclosures are available in various sizes.
- -20°C to 55°C (SSG) and -30°C to 65°C (SSG-RP) temperature range
The SSG UPS is agency-certified (UL, cUL, CE) to operate reliably in demanding environments. All 120V UPS models are also UL 508 listed.
- High-reliability: true on-line, industrial UPS
Tested and designed with robust components and materials, the SSG assures reliable operation and a long service life in stressful environments. It is a true on-line industrial UPS.
- 12-year rated batteries cut service costs (SSG UPS)
The long-life batteries cut frequent battery replacements and maintenance costs. They have a 12-year life at 25°C and 4 years at 50°C.
- Extreme temperature batteries (SSG-RP)
The batteries used inside the UPS were specifically selected due to their wide operational range of -40°C to 80°C. They have a 10-year life at 25°C.
- Extended battery banks & other options
The battery banks are easily expandable to provide minutes to hours of extra battery runtime. Other options include: environmental protection, remote UPS management, environment sensors, relay cards – and much more.
- Falcon – recognized for quality and reliability
Falcon Electric is a recognized authority in industrial UPS solutions. Our technical expertise assures you find the right solution – the first time