New Extreme Temperature UPS Models, -40°C to 70°C for SSG-RP Industrial UPS
Falcon Electric’s SSG-RP Industrial UPS family (1kVA to 3kVA) is ruggedly designed to operate from -30°C to 65°C. The new rackmount SSG-RP-1H is an extreme temperature UPS with ruggedized features specifically designed for applications in harsh environments that are subjected to heat, dirt, dust, moisture, etc.
- Extreme temperature range – Tolerance of temperatures from -40°C to 70°C
- Standard environmental protection – Conformal coating of boards; powder-coated chassis; encapsulated fans
- Extreme-temperature batteries – Provides minutes to many hours of battery runtime
Here is a quick overview of the award-winning, field-proven SSG-RP Industrial UPS family:
- -30°C to 65°C – Agency certified UL 1778, UL 508, CuL, CE
- Extended battery runtimes for minutes to many hours
- Ready-to-install outdoor enclosures – All sizes and mounting options available for harsh environments
- Long-life, online UPS – Rugged, reliable industrial design with a long service life
- Options include remote UPS management, environment sensors, relay cards, environmental protection
To learn about Falcon’s complete family of online industrial UPSs click here.
Customer Service You Can Depend On – Dedicated Technical Team Available
When you contact Falcon, our technical support team will assist you in finding the best UPS solution for your specific application.
You can contact us in 3 easy ways:
Product Request Form: https://www.falconups.com/product-request.htm