Falcon’s UPS = A Positive Difference
In the U.S., the fight against the Coronavirus began earlier this year. It has taken longer than expected to stop the pandemic. There is a lot of negative news and this blog is focused on the positive, concrete difference Falcon’s award-winning reliable UPS and frequency/phase converters are making in critical applications.
Reliable Power = Reliable Equipment Operation
Equipment can only operate as reliably as the power it receives. Power outages are not the only problem. Other power problems, like surges, can harm a system’s components and operation.
Companies worldwide trust the Falcon brand for its field-proven reliability.
Where are Falcon UPSs Protecting Critical Systems Now?
- Our SSG, SSG-RP, FN and SC UPS products are protecting crucial lab equipment, like a GC/MS machine that is used to process important tests. Unstable power can alter accurate testing. Our UPS systems ensure correct test results when power is interrupted.
- The U.S. military has trusted and installed Falcon’s ED UPS and frequency/phase converters for over 30 years. This includes reliable power backup to the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy where critical operations are supporting the battle against COVID-19.
- Falcon’s SSG and SSG-RP Industrial and Outdoor UPS are installed in Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) across our nation. In many cases, a different UPS brand was initially used that failed. Falcon was then selected and has reliably worked without any problems. FastTrak L.A., Chesapeake Bay Bridge and the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge are all protected by Falcon’s UPS.
Falcon’s Family of Products Include:
- SSG and SSG-RP Industrial & Outdoor UPS Systems (-20º to 55ºC; -30º to 65ºC and -40º to 70ºC)
- ED UPS and Frequency/Phase Converters (Rugged; MilCOTS)
- FN and SC Online UPS (0º to 40ºC)
Questions or Quote Request?